The Karma Blockwork Isolation Strip 1.25m x 50mm is a high performance Regupol Impact Noise Reduction product, which prevents sound transfer by isolating blockwork from the foundations. It can be used in all forms of construction where there is a point of contact between two items, such as new build, change of use or refurbishment projects.
The Karma Isolating Strip 50mm is typically used to isolate a blockwork structure from foundations by sandwiching the acoustic rubber between the floorand the blockwork – only using the minimum number of mechanical fixings that will safely secure the wall.
Please note: this product may be cut to order.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or ‘bottoming out’ under high point loads
- Capable of withstanding loads up to and including 0.8N/mm2 with low frequency performance achieved
- Resistance to ageing and deformation
- Quick and easy to install – simply bond to the subfloor beneath the blockwork
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
- Supplied with a protective film on both sides eliminating the ingress of mortar and moisture from the slab