Regupol Acoustic Isolation Strip 75mm is a high performance Regupol Impact Noise Reduction product, which prevents sound transfer by isolating the partitioning in party walls or by isolating ceilings and floorboards from the joists they are attached to. It can be used in all forms of construction where there is a point of contact between two items, such as new build, change of use or refurbishment projects.
The Regupol Acoustic Isolating Strip is typically used to isolate a timber stud or metal framed wall from the structure by sandwiching the acoustic rubber between the floor, wall and/or ceiling and new wall construction – only using the minimum number of mechanical fixings that will safely secure the wall. Regupol Isolation Strips can also be placed on top of the joists to isolate the floor deck – and additionally around the wall perimeter to isolate the floor deck from the wall edges and the skirting boards from the decking.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or ‘bottoming out’ under high point loads
- Standard thickness 6mm although other thicknesses are available upon request
- Capable of withstanding loads up to and including 0.8N/mm2 with low frequency performance achieved
- Resistance to ageing and deformation
- Quick and easy to install – simply bond to the subfloor beneath the blockwork
- Minimises construction heights
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed
- Available with various backings including self adhesive backing and Class ‘O’ foil facing
- Supplied with a protective film on both sides eliminating the ingress of mortar and moisture from the slab