Kingspan Thermawall TW50 75mm PIR is a high performance, fibre-free, rigid thermoset insulation core with low emissivity foil facings which is ideal for the thermal insulation of partially filled cavity walls.
The product is resistant to moisture penetration, unaffected by air infiltration and manufactured with non-deleterious material. When correctly installed, Kingspan Thermawall TW50 75mm can have an indefinite life.
The product meets NHBC technical requirements when used with a 50mm residual cavity and is a popular solution among specifiers, contractors and installers.
- Fast and easy installation
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Compressive strength: exceeds 140 kPa at 10% compression
- Water vapour resistivity: >100 MNs/g
- Fire rating (reaction to fire): Euroclass F
- Resistant to solvents, fungi and rodents