Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 R 100mm is a high performance, rigid extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation core with smooth, dense skin on both faces, that has a high compression strength, available in a variety of grades to suit a range of service loads.
- Inverted roofs
- Car park decks
- Heavy duty floors
The product is easy to handle and install, and made of non-deleterious material. With correct installation, Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 R 100mm can have an indefinite life.
The core of Kingspan GreenGuard GG300 R 100mm insulation is manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Fast and easy installation
- Compressive strength: exceeds 300 kPa
- Water vapour resistivity: >400 MNs/g
- Fire rating (reaction to fire): Euroclass E
- Highly resistant to water absorption and the effects of freeze-thaw cycling
- Resistant to most commonly occurring construction materials