Karma Overlay 23 is a high performance acoustic floor panel with an exceptionally high sound reduction performance to height ratio. The combination of P5 chipboard and cross linked polyolefin foam make the overlay 23 a complete soundproofing solution, tackling both impact and airborne noise.
Typical applications include new build apartments, hotels, student accommodation and houses with timber joist floors; with a thickness of 23mm, karma overlay can also be used in refurbishment projects with height restrictions exist.
• Excellent impact and airborne noise reduction
• Minimal height increase
• Can be used with any floor finish
• Cost-effective solution
• Non-load bearing partitions and can be built off the finished floor surface
• Can be used on existing subfloors or concrete/screed floors
• Eliminates the requirement for a damp proof membrane
• Versatile – can be finished with all types of floor finish
• When tested in conjunction with an existing sub-floor the overlay 28 has been deemed fit to satisfy requirements of Approved Document E
• The T&G profile makes the installation process extremely easy
• The P5 chipboard has an exceptional fire rating