Ecotherm Eco-Cavity Full Fill 115mm PIR is a high performance, fibre-free, rigid insulation core with a low emissivity composite aluminium foil on both sides which is ideal for thermal applications for full fill cavity walls, whilst maintaining a residual 10mm cavity.
The residual cavity helps resist moisture transfer, aids installation and accommodates mortar squeeze. The conveniently sized boards coordinate with standard brick and block dimensions to allow for easy installation and appropriate spacing.
When correctly installed, Ecotherm Eco-Cavity Full Fill can have an indefinite life.
The core of Ecotherm Eco-Cavity Full Fill insulation is manufactured with a blowing agent that is CFC/HCFC free and has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) with a low Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Fast and easy installation
- Thermal conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Compressive strength: exceeds 140 kPa
- Water vapour resistivity: >100 MNs/g
- Fire rating (reaction to fire): Euroclass F
- Resistant to solvents, fungi and rodents