Superlag Superflex Prime Black Foil Faced is an acoustic lagging, suited particularly to industrial applications such as ductwork pipe wrap, machine enclosures, suspended ceilings and partition void fill.
Available in various thicknesses, densities and specs, Superlag Superflex Prime offers versatile options for varying industrial acoustic requirements.
The product meets class ‘0’ of UK Building Regs, with excellent fire resistance and temperature stability.
- 2m x 1.2m sheet size
- Various thicknesses & densities available
- Meets class ‘0’ of UK Building Regulations
- Quick and easy to install
- Highly versatile and durable
- Low thermal conductivity
- -30ºC to 100ºC operating temperature
- Black foil faced
- 0.037 W/mK conforming to BS 4745