Karma Overlay 28 is a high-performance acoustic floor panel with an exceptionally high sound reduction performance to height ratio. The combination of P5 chipboard and cross linked polyolefin foam make the Overlay 28 a complete sound proofing solution, tackling both impact and airborne noise.
The 18dB rating may not appear to be as good as some of the other Karma range products, but the overlay 28 will provide a substantial improvement in terms of impact and airborne noise reduction.
• Excellent impact and airborne noise reduction
• Minimal height increase
• Can be used with any floor finish
• Cost-effective solution
• Non-load bearing partitions and can be built off the finished floor surface
• Can be used on existing subfloors or concrete/screed floors
• Eliminates the requirement for a damp proof membrane
• Versatile – can be finished with all types of floor finish
• When tested in conjunction with an existing sub-floor the overlay 28 has been deemed fit to satisfy requirements of Approved Document E
• The T&G profile makes the installation process extremely easy
• The P5 chipboard has an exceptional fire rating