SoundDeck is a resilient structural acoustic flooring system which can be applied straight to timber joists.
- Specifically designed for refurbishment of timber floors
- Approved as Doc E compliant for conversion and new build standards
- Minimises construction height
- Good low frequency sound insulation enhancement
- Cost effective solution for timber constructions
- Also ideal for precast and beam and block floors
- Ideal for refurbishments
When Installing SoundDeck Extra® Soundproof Floor Boards, the following procedure should be carried out:
- Ensure that floors are level and clean with no protruding nail/screw heads in floor
- Fill all voids between walls and floor
- Butt boards tightly together
- Joints should be bonded using CMS SoundDeck adhesive (nails/screws should never be used)
- Install SoundDeck Flanking Band around the perimeter of the floor to isolate flooring boards from walls and skirtings.