Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is a cost-effective rubber bound product manufactured from recycled materials. Regupol is compatible with all types of floor screed; this high performing isolation solution delivers superior impact and airborne performance.
Regupol 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is used under all types of floor screeds in new build apartments and is aimed at constructions where Pre-Completion Testing (PCT) is preferred to that of a Robust Detail (RD).
Please Note: We recommend a wastage of 10% to account for the overlap and perimeter of the project, as per the manufacturers installation guidelines. We also recommend 1 roll of High Tack Tape for every 14 sheets of 7210c required.
- Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer been independently tested on-site to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Approved by NHBC for ADE 2003 compliance.
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Offers long-term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. No need for separate perimeter strips.
- Minimises construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Protects expansion joints
- Supplied in easy to handle sheets.
- Sustainable and also completely recyclable
- Mildew and moisture proof
- Zero global warming potential (GWP) and zero ozone depletion potential (ODP).
Important – The Regupol 7210C cannot be used on a timber or chipboard sub-floor.
Before you lay Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer
- Prepare the Base Floor: It is important that the base floor is clean (free from loose dirt and concrete dust). Flat (within National Building Standards +5mm over a 5m span) and where possible, dry
Laying Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer
- The Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer is supplied in sheet form. A sharp craft knife and straight edge must be used for cutting to size
- Joints must be overlapped. The overlap must be at least 50mm and taped down using Regupol® Hi-tack tape
- Turn up at all perimeter edges. The Regupol® 7210C Acoustic Resilient Layer should sit above the finished screed height ensuring that there is sufficient material available to lap under all wall linings and skirting boards (we recommend a minimum excess of 75mm).
- Lay a waterproof membrane (e.g. Visqueen), minimum of 0.2mm thick over the entire area. This must be overlapped by at least 100mm and must also cover the upturned edges of the Regupol®. All joints must be taped to prevent movement during the casting process.