Regupol 6010BA High Performance Acoustic Screed Underlay is Robust Detail approved E-FC-6. High-load bearing this recycled tyre crumb product is designed for use where high loads are apparent yet acoustic performance is critical with performance requirements exceeding that of the standards quoted in approved Document E 2003.
Regupol 6010BA Acoustic Screed Underlay is a high load bearing screed isolation solution. It delivers effective isolation and impact sound insulation even under heavy loads Regupol 6010BA is often the preferred choice for premium developments and those where superior acoustic performance is critical.
- Has been independently tested by both UKAS accredited and ITA laboratories to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E.
- Designed to reduce impact noise from very high loads having a maximum load bearing capacity of 50kN/m² (5000kg/m²).
- Excellent impact and airborne performance.
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating.
- Mildew and moisture proof.
- Offers long term performance without collapsing or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Minimal creep even under high loads.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Protects expansion joints.
- Zero GWP (Global Warming Potential) and Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).
- European Technical Approval ETA 10/0057