Regupol 4515 Multi 3mm is designed for new builds, refurbishments and bespoke architectural projects including residential commercial and education settings.
Which 4515 do I need?
|4515 Eco 3mm||Yes||Yes, only with our Adhesive*||Yes||No|
|4515 Eco 4.5mm||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|4515 Multi 3mm||Yes||Yes||Yes||Porcelain or Ceramic Tiles|
|4515 Multi 4.5mm||Yes||No||Yes||Ceramic Tiles only, speak to us about others*|
It is a tough resilient acoustic underlay manufactured from PUR Foam and cork granules and is ideally suited to all new build type constructions to comply with Part E 2003 and can be bonded to all types of floors.
Regupol 4515 Multi 3mm is compatible with all types of floor finishes including ceramic tiles sheet vinyl and vinyl tiles wood and laminates carpet and marmoleum/linoleum.
- Independently tested under laboratory controlled conditions and on-site using UKAS accredited. and ANC approved bodies respectively to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003. When used in acoustic floors under Part E of the Building Regulations and Robust Details is accepted by the NHBC.
- Highly sustainable and completely recyclable.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under high point loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- Suitable for both new build and refurbishments.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
- Suitable for all floor finishes including ceramic/stone tiles.
- Due to no rubber content Regupol® 4515 Multi does not cause plasticizer migration when used with certain adhesives and floor finishes such as vinyl linoleum and light coloured carpets.