Regupol 4515 4.5mm Economy Mat is a tough, resilient, low cost acoustic underlay that has been developed to reduce impact sound at source beneath a wide range of floor finishes, including wood, laminates and tiles.
Which 4515 do I need?
|4515 Eco 3mm||Yes*||Yes, only with our Adhesive*||Yes*||Ceramic Tiles only.|
|4515 Eco 4.5mm||Yes*||No||Yes*||Ceramic Tiles only.|
|4515 Multi 3mm||Yes||Yes||Yes||Ceramic Tiles only.|
|4515 Multi 4.5mm||Yes||No||Yes||Ceramic Tiles only.|
*some colours may not be suitable.
Regupol 4515 4.5mm is an extremely durable, flexible and sustainable soundproof underlay manufactured from a combination of cork granules and rubber granulate – and delivers cost effective impact sound insulation and is ideal for all types of developments to comply with Part E 2003.
Regupol 4515 Economy 4.5mm can insulate beneath all types of wooden based floor finishes such as laminate hardwood and engineered board. For new builds refurbishments and bespoke architectural projects including residential commercial and education settings – and retro diy installation.
- Regupol® 4515 Eco soundproof underlay been independently tested by a UKAS accredited laboratory to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Standard thickness 3mm & 4.5mm.
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under highpoint loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
- Zero GWP (Global Warming Potential) and Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).