Pliteq Genie Mat RST05 is a 5mm tough, resilient, low cost acoustic underlay that has been developed to reduce impact sound at source beneath a wide range of floor finishes, including wood, laminates and tiles.
Pliteq Genie Mat RST05 5mm is an extremely durable, flexible and sustainable soundproof underlay manufactured from a combination of cork granules and rubber granulate – and delivers cost effective impact sound insulation and is ideal for all types of developments to comply with Part E 2003.
Pliteq Genie Mat RST05 5mm can insulate beneath all types of wooden based floor finishes such as laminate, hardwood and engineered board. For new builds refurbishments and bespoke architectural projects including residential commercial and education settings – and retro diy installation.
- Pliteq Genie Mat Multi 5mm soundproof underlay been independently tested to show compliance with the new building regulations in accordance with Approved Document E 2003.
- Standard thickness 5mm (2mm, 10mm and 12mm also available)
- Offers long term performance without collapse or “bottoming” out under highpoint loads.
- Resistant to ageing and deformation.
- Quick and easy to install. Simply bond to the subfloor beneath the final floor finish.
- Reduces construction heights.
- High quality and exact material thickness guaranteed.
- Suitable for use with under floor heating.
- Very comfortable under foot.
- Zero GWP (Global Warming Potential) and Zero ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential).